WHAT ARE COOKIES?
1. Cookies are tiny text files which are stored on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser or your mobile device when you visit certain webpages on our website. Cookies won’t harm your computer or mobile device, however we understand that some people may find them intrusive.
2. Cookies often include an anonymous unique identifier and track and store your user preferences, as well as technical information about your use of the website. Cookies help us to improve our website and deliver a better service to you.
3. Specifically, we use analytical tools (Google Analytics) to better understand how our website is being used. These tools collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to third party service providers. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on our website activity.
4. Some of the cookies we use are session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the website) and others are persistent (i.e. which remain in your browser for much longer than session cookies (although how long they last will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie)).
5. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use and interact with our website. They collect information in an anonymous form and collect information such as the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come from to the website and the pages they visit. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google.
HOW DO I MANAGE COOKIES?
6. Browsers are typically set to accept cookies automatically. You can choose to have your browser notify you when cookies are being written to your computer or accessed, or you can disable cookies entirely. To do this, please check your browser documentation or click the online help files of your particular browser. Please note that if you disable cookies in your browser some website features and services may not function properly.
7. If you would like to learn more about cookies generally and how to manage them, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
9. We keep this policy under review and we will place any updates on this webpage. This policy was last updated on 18/02/2016.