PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
1. We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our website, email us, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us including your name, address, mobile number, email address, contact preferences, and credit/debit card information. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
2. We use personal information to:
(a) help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes;
(b) from time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases, products and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications;
(c) the personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted our latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out anytime by unsubscribing;
(d) if you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs;
(e) we reserve the right to use any individual or group photographs or movie shots of you for press and/or promotional purposes and to help us deliver our products. You can opt-out anytime by contacting us;
(f) we may also use personal information for purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
6. We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, transaction information and data stored on our system. Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and the users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We use third party analytical tools (such as Google Analytics) to analyse how our website is being used.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
7. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 we will take the necessary steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
9. At times we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us with marketing. Personal information will only be shared to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
10. It may be necessary – by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence – for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
11. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganisation, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
12. Please contact us to request a copy, correct or remove any personal information that we hold about you.
13. We keep this policy under review and we will place any updates on this webpage. This policy was last updated on 18/02/2016.