ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
4. Unless required under any applicable law, no part of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent. In particular, you are not permitted to republish any part of this website on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service without our prior written consent. All the intellectual property rights referred to above remain owned by us.
ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE WEBSITE
5. While accessing, browsing and/or using this website you must:
(a) comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes;
(b) only link to the website in a way that is fair, does not harm our reputation and does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of you, your goods or services and/or your website by us;
(c) not frame or use framing techniques to enclose the website, or any part of the website, without our prior written consent;
(d) not modify, or attempt to modify, all or any part of the content on the website; and/or
(e) not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any third party server, computer or database connected to the website.
(f) not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website, or with any other person’s use of the website;
(g) not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the website, systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the website or us.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
7. Our obligations, if any, with regard to the products and services are governed solely by the agreements to which they are provided, and nothing on this website should be construed to alter such agreements.
8. We may make changes to any products or services offered on the website, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the website with respect to products and services may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update the materials on the website with respect to such products and services.
9. The following terms govern and apply to your use of the website, and they are incorporated herein by this reference:
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the website.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR WEBSITE ACCESS
10. At any time and without giving you any advance notice, we may permanently or temporarily and for any reason:
(a) terminate, suspend or deny your access to this website (whether in whole or in part);
(b) terminate your permission to link to this website; and/or
(c) remove or edit any content on the website.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
12. This website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
13. All information and/or data on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied are now expressly excluded and no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the website or the content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
14. Neither we nor any of our data providers gives any warranty or guarantee:
(a) relating to the availability of the website; or
(b) that the website and/or our operation of it, the content or the server that makes the website available, are error or virus free or free of other harmful components; or
(c) that your use of this website will be uninterrupted.
15. This website may contain content for informational purposes and is intended for use by adults capable of understanding the content and capable of seeking advice from appropriately licensed professionals.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of any of our directors, employees or subcontractors; or
(b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
17. Subject to the above, we will not be liable, whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract or otherwise, for:
(a) any loss or damage which may arise from reliance on any information contained on this website;
(b) any loss, damage or costs suffered or incurred by you arising from viruses or other harmful components received via this website; or
(c) any loss of profits; loss of business; depletion of goodwill or similar losses; loss of anticipated savings; loss of contracts; loss of use; loss or corruption of data or information; or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss incurred by any user in connection with this website.
18. We shall have no liability to you if we are prevented from, or delayed in performing, our obligations or from carrying out our operations by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION